To ensure that Weaver Furniture Barn provides everything you expect from us, please take a few minutes to become familiar with our quality and service standards. If anything arises that you feel is not covered in the following, contact us using the contact page and you may call us at (574) 773-4826. We will do everything we can to grant your request.
Guarantee of Satisfaction
- Customer service is the benchmark of Weaver Furniture Barn. Since our beginning in 1989, the Weaver family realized the success of Weaver Furniture would depend on our ability to please our customers. Customer satisfaction remains our first priority today.
- We strive to bring you quality home furnishings from America’s most respected craftsmen. We will service your furniture at no charge within one year of delivery; regardless of its construction, finish, fabric, or parts defect. After that period, parts and labor will be charged depending on the nature of the repair, the age of the furniture, the manufacturer’s warranty, and the repair time required. These services do not include transportation of the furniture. You, the customer, are responsible for returning furniture to Weaver’s for repair.
General Store Policies
- Warranty: All manufacturer warranties will be honored based on the terms and conditions in effect at the time of the sale. Warranty terms vary by manufacturer.
- Bedding and Accessories: Unless stated otherwise, all bedding and accessories pictured with items are sold separately. Please contact us for any questions regarding these additional items shown in the images if you are not sure they are included with your purchase. Weaver Furniture Barn is not liable for items shown in images that are not part of the actual product listed on our site.
- Color Matching: There will always be varying results when working with natural wood. These slight deviations make it impossible to guarantee an exact match in finish or grain between two pieces of furniture. These characteristics give solid wood furniture its unique charm. Custom stain matches are available for an additional fee. Custom matches will be done as closely as possible, but perfect matches cannot be guaranteed and no return privileges are available if an item does not exactly match your custom expectation.
- Holding of Merchandise: Furniture can be held in our warehouse at NO COST or obligation for up to 30 days with the balance paid in full after you have been notified that your furniture is available for pickup or delivery. Should a situation arise that an extended period of storage is necessary, please contact your sales consultant for arrangements. If no contact is made, the furniture becomes the property of Weaver’s Furniture after the 30-day period.
- Returns and Refunds: Online and special orders are not eligible for refunds, cancellations, or returns. All in-store purchases of On-stock merchandise can be refunded at 100% IF our store is notified within three business days after delivery or pick-up. The cost of transportation is the customer’s responsibility. (Please see our policy on items damaged by shippers beneath “Shipping Policies)
- Weaver Furniture welcomes payment by cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. Payment by credit card must be made prior to delivery. All online payments are run through Stripe and will require your debit or credit card only.
- Weaver Furniture Barn has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product(s) listed on our site whether or not the order has been confirmed or charges have been made. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Weaver Furniture Barn will refund your money, and certain fees may be applied.
- For out-of-state buyers, we require that all balances be paid in full prior to delivery.
- Check Payments: Our customers may choose to pay for their purchases through check. Please mail your check payable to Weaver Furniture Barn and mail it to 6146 West 1350 North Nappanee, IN 46550. Your order will not be processed until your check has cleared our financial institution. Once your funds have cleared our account we will contact you to ensure that your order is being processed. A 1.5% discount will be given for this option. Once funds have cleared our account we will issue a rebate check to our customers unless prior arrangements have been made. Custom orders and special-priced items do not qualify for the 1.5% discount/rebate when orders are paid with a check.
- Pickup: Please note that all online orders can be placed for store pickup. Customers are not permitted to schedule a pickup from our vendor location as a protective measure for the manufacturer.
- When shipping products, each radius we’ve set has a different price. Our shipping radius does not extend to Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada. Our shipping zones from our store location are as follows*:
- 10 Mile Radius: $50.00
- 25 Mile Radius: $150.00
- 50 Mile Radius: $200.00
- 75 Mile Radius: $250.00
- 100 Mile Radius: $300.00
- 125 Mile Radius: $350.00
- 150 Mile Radius: $400.00
- 151+ Mile Radius: 20% of your cart total
- *All shipping prices are subject to yearly change as delivery services fluctuate.
- All items are professionally packed for shipment. As a company, Weaver Furniture Barn is not responsible for damage or delay that occurs during shipment. Your furniture is usually unboxed and freighted via carriers of our choosing. Individual pieces of Amish-made furniture will likely be blanket-wrapped to prevent scratches, nicks, and other forms of indentation.
- Most items will not be shipped from our store, but directly from our manufacturers. No invoice will be packaged with your order. Questions or requests for duplicate orders will need to be directed to Weaver Furniture Barn of Nappanee.
- Items damaged by shipper: All items are insured by our shipping companies. Filing a claim with the shipper for items damaged during shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact us with any questions regarding this. Customers will be compensated for the damaged item with a replacement of the original order. No extra shipping fees will be added to the original cost of the product(s) if the order is damaged and replaced.
- If a shipment returned to us is labeled “Returned to Shipper” or “Refused” it will not be refunded.
- Shipments declared “Incorrect Address” or “Delivery Address/Information Missing” will incur any extra fees necessary to deliver the item. Items returned to us will have a 50% processing and restocking fee, and no refunds will be given.